Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My first post! Wahoo!!


This is Britney's dresser that I refinished. I completed it (except the handles on the top right drawer) today and if you don't look too closely, it almost looks pretty darn good.
I love that serious feeling of accomplishment when a big project is done and it turned out okay.
The mirror is next......
The lesson I learned is that sometimes it is actually cheaper to buy something new than to fix up the old. Add Image

3 comments:

  1. The dresser looks great! I'm so excited that you have a blogspot- so fun!We love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresser looks great and the blog sososososososo cool! I am excited that you are getting these girls started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited to see you have a blog. I miss you so much Kim. Sorry I missed seeing you a couple of weeks ago when I visited Nick and Kara and Henry. Next time maybe. Love you. Deb

    ReplyDelete